Of all a vehicle's suspension components, nothing works harder than the shock
absorbers, making it critical to pick the right one. Bilstein Shock Absorbers
are the least expensive, fastest way, to dramatically improve the ride, handling
and control of a vehicle.
Digressive Working Piston Assembly
The piston head
design allows independent tuning of the compression and rebound damping
forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise.
It features fewer parts than most conventional twin tube and so call
"adjustable" shock designs. This simple, yet exceptional
functional digressive design contributes to the extreme durability and
long life of Bilstein Shock Absorbers.
- Specific custom tuned valving is ideal for the lightweight rear of a vintage Fairlane.
- The Ultimate in Comfort & Control.
- Direct Bolt-In.
- Works on lowered applications.
- Mono Tube Design, means a much larger working piston
- Seamless Tube by a special extrusion method.
- Deflective Disc Valving.
- Split compression and rebound valving, to soften the ride
and control the bounce.
- Hard Chromed Piston Rod
- No springs or check valves to wear out
- Mono Tube Design allows the excessive heat from the oil to
dissipate more quickly.
- Separated dividing piston holds pressure on the oil to
prevent aeration (foaming) that leads to performance loss.
- The last shock, you will ever have to buy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.